Oz's Banana-Nut and Raisin Bread for ABM...a great bread machine recipe to try !
* 1 cup milk, room temperature
* 2 tablespoons butter, softened
* 2 ripe bananas
* 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 tablespoons white sugar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast or bread machine yeast
* 1/2 cup raisins
* 1/2 cup walnuts
1. Place the milk, butter, bananas, flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and yeast in the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select Basic setting; press Start. If your machine has a Fruit/Nut setting, add the raisins and walnuts at the signal, or around 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished. The bread machine recipe of banana nut is ready...enjoy the bread...!!