Bread Machine :Kalamata Olive Bread.
Bread Machine: Kalamata Olive Bread.
Bread Machine Recipe Ingredients:
* 1/3 to 1/2 cup brine from olives
* Warm water, enough to make 1 1/2 cups when combined with brine
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 3 cups bread flour
* 1 2/3 cups whole wheat flour
* 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons dried leaf basil
* 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
* 1/2 to 2/3 cup finely chopped kalamata olives (about 2 dozen pitted olives)
Bread Machine Recipe Instruction:
Put brine in a 2-cup measure; add warm water to make 1 1/2 cups. Put all ingredients except for the olives in the bread machine according to your manufacturer's preferred order. Choose basic or wheat setting; add olives at the beep....enjoy it !
Labels: bread machine recipe